Before building the right product, we need to decide the best java technology stack. In this article, we will go to discuss java technology stack which will help you to create your enterprise application like ERP etc. There are other applications that are also good to build an enterprise application for your product.
Why I’m considering Java for enterprise application development instead of other programming languages such as Python, Nodejs, PHP, C#, etc.?
There are lots of factors that I consider to chose java technology stack for enterprise application such as:
- J2EE is a very powerful language compare to others, I’m not against Python or C++, this just points that I’m considering.
- It is considered as a most secure language all time
- It has huge community support.
- Java uses for almost all banking applications.
- Java has a very huge library support
- Have prebuilt API and open source projects already in the market.
- Very well suitable for microservices architecture so java technology stack for enterprise application.
What is the best technology stack for an Enterprise application?
To build the product we require a lot of things like to pick server-side technology, Client site technology, automation tools, other tools, etc, So let’s get started to one by one. Setup java technology stack
Server Side Technology Stack
1- Choose Programming Language: Java
2- Choose the backend Framework: Spring Boot Framework
3- Choose Database storage: PostgreSQL Database
4- Choose Right Key-value storage: Redis
5- Choose Web server: Apache Tomcat
6- Choose Right Hosting provider: Amazon web service (AWS)
7- Choose API testing tool: Postman tool
8- Choose Web application Server: Java Servlet
Client-Side Technology Stack
2- Choose the Frontend Framework: Angular
Conclusion: Java, Python is counting almost the most usable language today time. Both are currently open source as well. But compare with Python J2EE offer a better application in terms of security, scalability, stability, etc. Coresumo recommends using Java technology stack for developing enterprise applications.
- How to install PHP on MAC OS or Machine
- What is Java 14? Features of Java 14 vs Java 13 Benchmark performance JDK 14
- How to install PHP on Ubuntu 18.04 or Linux
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup
- How to install macOS Mojave on Unsupported MacOS