Php recently released its version 7.4 on Nov 28, 2019, and its population language and more than 60% of sites using this. Php 8.0 is going to be released in September 2021.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to pick the best PHP technology stack for enterprise applications.
Who uses PHP in their tech stacks, including Facebook, Slack, and Lyft?
If you are looking for any one of these details, “PHP 7.4 vs 7.3 PHP 7.4 vs 7.3 What is the PHP 7.4 benchmark and PHP 7.4 features? Click here
- The official date of PHP 7.4 release date
- What are the major features of PHP 7.4?
- PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
- PHP 7.4 comparison performance benchmarks
- PHP benchmark details (PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2,PHP 7.3,PHP 7.4)
- What are the benefit of PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.3
PHP benchmark and performance with version PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 vs PHP 7.0 vs PHP 7.1 vs PHP 7.2 vs PHP 7.3
How to pick the best PHP technology stack for an enterprise applications?
Server Side Technology Stack
1. Programming Language: PHP 7.4 (Latest version)
Backend Framework: Laravel (Better community support) or Codeigniter too
Database storage: MySQL Database
Right Key-value storage: Redis
Web server: NGINX
Hosting provider: Amazon web service (AWS)
DevOps Tools: Jenkins
Container tools: Docker
Version control: Github
API testing tool: Postman tool
Client-Side Technology Stack
Frontend Framework: ReactJS
Automation Framework: Selenium
Other language technology stack such as Java technology stack and Python technology stack:
Java: Pick best Java Technology Stack for enterprise application
Python: Pick best Python Technology Stack for enterprise application
Web technology: How to Pick the Right Web Technology Stack for Your Product
PHP 7.4 vs 7.3 PHP 7.4 vs 7.3 What is the PHP 7.4 benchmark and PHP 7.4 features?
PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup
Other latest blogs
- Best Cost-effective and cheap Software Development Agency in India
- How to install PHP on MAC OS or Machine
- What is Java 14? Features of Java 14 vs Java 13 Benchmark performance JDK 14
- How to install PHP on Ubuntu 18.04 or Linux
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup