P2P stands for peer to peer. P2P is the concept of computer networks where each network is connected via the internet.
In a simple way, the P2P website is nothing but a network distracted application architecture to reduce the workload on the website and peer to peer e-commerce
How P2P website work?
Peer to peer p2p website uses distributed application architecture that partition the workload into peers. For instance: there is a total of 2 pizza, one person can cut one pizza in 10 seconds, it will take 20 seconds to cut those 2 pizza. If that work is divided into 2 people then 10 seconds will take to cut those 2 pizza. This is how peer to peer p2p websites reduce their workload by peer workload. Peers are equally privileged, equipotent participants in the application. So it calls peer to peer in a short p2p website (p2p e commerce).
What distributed application architecture?
P2P uses distributed application architecture for peering. Microservices architecture also uses same kind of concept by diving working small-small services. Like Amazon using 2 pizza rules so they can easily manage their product like peer to peer ecommerce.
P2P website list?
- PHP 8.0 vs PHP 7.4 and PHP 8.0 features performance benchmark install setup
- How to install macOS Mojave on Unsupported MacOS
- Pick best PHP Technology Stack for enterprise application or tech stack
- Pick best Python Technology Stack for enterprise application
- How to Write boilerplates and its Syntax boilerplate in Java, Python, NodeJS, Go